19.1.09

"THIS IS MY JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!"



Being 3 hours early for work is kind of wicked.
I'm sitting here in my slippers, listening to The Essential HEART, mindin' my own bizzzz!
I could be peein'/doin' it/snoopin' on other peoples desks - AND THEY WOULDN'T BE THE WISER!!!!!!

I have also compiled a list of hobbies to undertake in the year 2009:
- the building / completion of several spectacular terrariums
- cowl making
- open an etsy site to "get rid of" the stuff I make all year long

3 comments:

Erin said...

YO! instead of doing sit ups you should read my blog

moneycantbuytaste.blogspot.com

PIZZA said...

ADDED!!!
When are we going to start our cowl dates?!

Anonymous said...

hey, i have been collecting vessels for terrariums (terraria?) for a while now but haven't found a reliable source of moss yet. i need moss. the living kind, not the dried-up decorative kind.