Alexander McQueen Wool kimono cape, $1,710
Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Slingback, $595
Alexander McQueen - 236715BGS1G Crystal Skull Clutch (Gold Multi) -..., $2,399
Jack Vartanian Pyramid Bracelet, $7,770
Anaconda Simple Ring, $4,495
Vintage Christian Dior Gold Plated and Black Enamel Diamante Clip..., $310
EXCLUSIVE Oversized Raccoon Beret, $225
Illesteva / Frieda Sunglasses, $185
Estee Lauder Radiant Bloom Powder Compact, $175
rouge d'armani holiday 2010 - 404, $30
PLAY Fragrance, 52 GBP
CHANEL LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR HOLIDAY 2010 | Nordstrom.com, $23
Jeisa Chiminazzo - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine
I can't wait to show everyone my "shoe closet"!
(to be honest, as of this very moment, my shoe rack is a wine rack that I turned on it's side - it's functional!)
I'm looking forward to my resolution geared towards taking more photos of my day-to-day lifestyle. I'll make sure that an extensive look at my shoe collection (90% of which never sees the outside world) is given it's due time.
2. Get my passport, and start travelling already!
3. Take a pattern making course, so I can put my new found sewing skills to use
4. Get back the body I had when I was in roller derby
5. Learn to take REAL days off from work
6. Go for afternoon tea and/or Get a manicure/pedicure once a month
7. Sign myself up for a creative writing course
8. Start taking (and posting) more photos for the blog (maybe even attempt to do the 365 project)?
9. Read (at least) one book a month
10. Dedicate a corner of our "closet" room to become my craft corner - and get back to being as creative as I have been in past years
11. Start a new collection (I'll probably aim for terrariums, but simply end up w/ more plants - FINE BY ME)
12. Take my etsy business / interest in baking more seriously
13. Play the piano more often
14. LEARN TO DRAW
15. Wear all the damn high heeled shoes that I own!!!
16. Host a garage sale where I get rid of a bunch of my crap (I'm a closet minimalist)
17. Wake up earlier in the morning so that I can slap some makeup on my face!
(I always feel better w/ it on...why not make a concerted effort to make it happen?!)
All signs should point to me hating this movie (Natalie Portman? Check! Pushy Parent forcing their child to live out their repressed dream? Check! Predictable Girl on Girl make-out scene? Check!) BUT I'M STOKED TO SEE THIS IN THEATRES!
And unless there's a surprise cameo by both Kirsten Dunst, and Devendra Banhart IT WON'T SUCK AS MUCH AS IT COULD!
Get ready world - no mo' hate for the sun glaring through the streetcar window in the AM
This nail polish that rockets me back to a time when I thought colours like baby blue nail polish "worked for me" - I love it, but I have a funny feeling the lady suits who share the elevator with me think differently