2.1.09

MAKE YOU WHINE LIKE IT BE 2009!!!!


One super crowded "pay us $5 to mingle with Queen West West West West" house party later (thnx for the endless bowl of Mike & Ike's, and the endless parade of American Apparel chicks "lettin' loose," as Anna and I sit back in wheelchairs, dudes), I have forged through to be one of billions of people on this planet experiencing the year - 2009!

As much as you'd like to call bullshit on my resolution, I've already signed myself up at ze local YMCA, and I've even been so gung-ho as to highlight the high-impact/cyclefit/boxercise/ashtanga yoga classes I would like to plunk myself into, every single night of the week (minus weekends; that's when I'll be blendin' my poutine shakes, and drinking them from a glass of butter).
HAPPY FIRST SLOTH FRIDAY OF 2009, BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: