4.4.10

An ode to my two new favourite blogs....

Ever find yourself with nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon?!
That's when I take to the internet, and find beautifully crafted blogs that have me staring at my computer screen for HOURS.
Truth be told, I probably troll more than two dozen fashion blogs that're put together by extremely talented young women all over the world, and I rarely comment on how much I gain from their daily posts.


http://msvintagevirgin.blogspot.com/
This girl is drop dead gorgeous, and puts together outfits that make my "OHMYGODITS8:30AMANDIHAVETOLEAVETHEHOUSEIN3MINUTES" creations weep in comparison.


http://blonde-bedhead.blogspot.com/
I HAVE NEVER SEEN MORE BEAUTIFUL HAIR THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been in "gotta have a garage sale" mode for quite some time now, and I think I'm coping with getting rid of a bunch of my crap by looking online, and admiring everyone elses stuff!
Since as long as I can remember, whenever I'm around a local newspaper, I jump for the classified section, and scope out when and where the best garage sales are going to be (because only the ones stocked with the best loot advertise, DUH!!!)....I CAN ALREADY SENSE THAT 2010 IS GOING TO BE ONE OF MY BEST HAUL YEARS YET!!!! (as well as the best year to say goodbye to some of my old treasures that need a new home!)

I've taken a bunch of photos for my etsy site, and I've been on the lookout for more embroidered purses (who knew that those were the big ticket item that everyone was after?!?!)
I'll probably update the site on Monday morning, so be sure to take a look!!

1 comment:

ginaunn said...

UNN STUDENTS LOVE THIS BLOG FOR MORE ON THIS TRY THIS http://www.unn.edu.ng