14.2.12

My January Glymm Box (Never Too Late)


Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth
The beginning of January had me busily preparing for our trip to the Riviera Maya, and I found it interesting that one of my first instincts while packing was "THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO USE THE HUNDREDS OF SAMPLES YOU'VE BEEN FEVERISHLY COLLECTING, DUMMY!"
After your vacation is said and done who in their right mind wants to lug back a gigantic tub of face cream that now has the slight hint (aka painful reminder) of beach attached to it?!
NOT ME!!!

Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
This is exactly what I was looking forward to after getting home from the vacation!
After a week in the glaring sun, my skin was screaming at me, and I was looking forward to giving this product a whirl.
(And secretly between you and I, I'm obsessed with anything labelled as a "skin brightener" - it's wordsmithing at it's finest!)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
This is one of those products that falls under the category of "Alexis has always been too cheap to take the plunge". And I'm happy to say that I'm going to continue to be a stingy-assed skimp, because this felt like I was putting hair gel in my eyebrows.
If you knew high school Alexis, you may have had a slight glimpse into the life of my eyebrows.
Suffice it to say the brows and I have had a tumultuous relationship.

Cargo Cosmetics Eye Pencil
Yadda yadda yadda - add this to the pile of eye pencils I don't know how to use.
It's black, and it'll probably come in handy around Halloween....NNEEEXXTTTT!

Burt's Bees Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion
KEEP THE SKIN CARE SAMPLES COMING!!!

No comments: