10.12.08

Picture 'Dis!


I just came back from running an errand at work, that had me down near Yonge/Dundas.
I'm turning the corner onto a not-so-busy street, and out of an alley, peels this souped up mini bus BLARING Tom Petty's "Last Dance with Mary Jane" - INCLUDING THE SICK GUITAR SOLO, DAWG!!!!!!

Dude's first impression egged me to take a closer look at his sweet ride.
Hanging from the rear view mirror was a car deodorizer in the shape of one of those mud flap girls.
MEDIOCRE...
Personally, I was expecting a bit more. You know, maybe that sticker of Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) peeing into a badass puddle, or "MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR WIFE!".....MAKE ME QUESTION AUTHORITY, BRO!!!!!

BUT THEN!!!!!!!!

IT HAPPENED!

I've been dreaming of a situation like the one I saw today, ever since I was a young camp-goer, and our bus driver had forever memorable ankle tattoo of Tweety bird in a compromising position.
The feminine, and ever-classy specimen sporting this tattoo made me gag with appreciation, and perhaps she's the reason I've become a human being with a disgusting amount of tattoos, when compared to your average female living in this day and age.
I've never been so taken aback by someone with the sole purpose of transporting me somewhere.

BACK TO THE STORY!!!!
Tweety bird, you say?!
This time, he wasn't in tattoo form, on some damn cankle, but was AIRBRUSHED ONTO THE SIDE OF CHUMP'S BUS!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONLY WAS HE JUST HANGIN' OUT ON THE SIDE OF THE BUS THOUGH!

HOMIE WAS ENJOYING SOME OF THE FINEST KUSH, HOUSED IN A SYLVESTER THE CAT THEMED BONG....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y'all have got NOTHING on Earl the bus driver!!!