14.10.11

What was in my October Glymm box...

As I mentioned in September, I signed myself up to receive a monthly Glymm box - and yesterday I received my first shipment!

I've seen countless beauty bloggers / YouTube phenoms recount their latest scores through Glymm (similar to Birchbox for all you U.S of A'ers), so I wanted to see for myself if it was worth it.


How exciting is it to come home after a long day to a) mail, but b) mail you actually drop all of your shit ASAP, in order to open?!
(thankfully I was home alone, as I don't think Marco would've been as excited about this as I was - MAKEUP SAMPLES!)

From L-R: 
seasonally themed Jelly Belly jellybeans - duh, I'm already hooked
Vasanti Tokyo Silky eyeshadow (a universally flattering glimmery taupe)
Principessa's Bacio Me Lip Balm (I've been on a mission to "use up all the lip balm I own" before stocking up for the winter - looks like I can hold off a bit longer)
Lise Watier Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss (I am already plotting my next purchase of this product! I put it on this morning, and angels were singing in my stanky-ass bathroom with how smooth, and gloriously this went on)
Caudalie Premier Cru Cream (a quick look shows that a full size bottle of this product goes for $150 - fingers crossed I don't adore this product too!!)

I was over the moon with my first month as a Glymm member, and am already jonesing for November's shipment to arrive - I implore that you give it a try!

No comments: