3.4.09

Looking back



Bro, I'm stiiiilll dreaming about that burger that probably cost me 3 years of my life, earlier this week!
Now whenever I find myself debating on what to eat for lunch and/or dinner, I'm reminded of that mountainous brick of glorious burger.
Sure the weather is starting to change, and yeah - I know that means that I'll be faced with not having the luxury of hiding behind 4 layers of clothing.
But maybe if I explained myself to everyone that passes me:
"I'm usually more buff than this, I've just developed this wicked burger habit! I hope you understand?!"

Since that faithful burger night, I have attended 69 Vintage Buy The Pound's birthday party, where thanks to Guy Anderson, I walked away with a sweet NAVY SUEDE BLAZER.
HHAAAAPPPPPYYYY BBIIRRTTHHHDDAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I later found it that it was previously owned by a Real Estate agent, as I shoved my hands in the pockets, to reveal a ReMax pin, or two....)
I have also the daunting task of packing up all of my shit. Living in the same dinky bachelor apartment for 4 years has made me that master of making every inch of that space occupied.
In the next 2 months, let me know if you're in need of anything relating to living in small quarters. I may pout, and insist that I need two blenders, but just kick me in the shins, and take the shittier blender.

IT MAY BE RAINING OUTSIDE, BUT WE'RE WATCHING VIDEOS ALL ABOUT PIGLETS IN THIS PIECE!!!!!!

No comments: