20.4.09

Memories


Only a month and a bit until I bid farewell to my cocoon of an apartment.
I've learned a lot from this apartment:
- the whistle that the drug dealer in the alley behind my window uses
- when you're neighbours with the couple that run the convenience store across the street, you get sweet deals when you're in a financial / emotional rut
- I will NEVER AGAIN live in a place without a bathtub
- having more than one window in the summer months is a luxury that I've lived without for far too long
- when the microwave is within arms distance from your bed, you know there's some rearranging to be done
- kitty litter gets EVERYWHERE in a small, cramped space

Perhaps one day I will have a few of these galloping around my yard?!
SOONER THAN YOU THINK, Y'ALL!!!!
BACKYARD BBQ SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: