27.2.09

Glub Glub

I'M GLAD SO MANY PEOPLE COMMENTED ABOUT MY HILARIOUS "NINE INCH SNAILS" FIND....TOUGH CROWD!!!

In the past few days I have:- seen the new 3D Jonas Brothers movie
- dropped my hairbrush in the toilet, more than once!
- watched my very first full episode of Star Trek: TNG
- visited hell on earth (ServiceOntario office at College/Bay)
- experienced brunch at the Cluck, Grunt, and Low (sttiiillll drrroooooollling, yo)
- surpassed my fear of eating sauerkraut
- watched this clip more than I have ever thought possible

5 comments:

dylan reibling said...

Are you aware of Women Bloopers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QGHL-G_AA8

PIZZA said...

What's with women and their skirts, huh!?!?
GOOD CLIP, D!!

dylan reibling said...

Sometimes a soccer mom's just gotta bust out the creme-coloured pantsuit.

Erin said...

Jonas brothers? WTF?

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are having a special time aren't you?