5.11.10

ROYAL AG(RO) WINTER FAIR!!!!

My mother and I are headed there tonight!
Every year it rolls into town, I attempt to go at least twice.
My mother and I hit up the fancy horse show, where worlds collide, and you're faced not only by people who live and work on farms, but also expensive ladies dressed in furs and diamonds who own those farms.
The second occasion usually consists of trolling the food stalls, and checking out the 4H kids who infinitely cooler than any OCAD schlub I've ever been faced with.

Although I grew up in the suburbs, I spent a good 70% of my evenings and weekends in the country thanks to these beasts:

A fairy godmother (who worked w/ my mom) granted my 16 year old wish and purchased me a horse (my family wasn't ballin' enough), with which I had many eventful, and expensive years.
HERE'S WHAT MY NIGHT WILL LOOK LIKE:


HORSES!


BUTTER SCULPTURES!


ROSTI!


SUPERDOGS!


FUDGE!

OTHER LIVESTOCK!


SMELL US FROM THE QEW, YUPPIES!!

No comments: