6.8.10

THAT AHH BRA INFOMMERCIAL IS THE WORST! THAT BABE WITH THE GUT IS WEARING THE TEEEENIEST BRA! AND THAT'S HER "SINGLE, AND ON THE PROWL" WEAPON!?!?!?!?

If this skirt didn't make me look any more "billowy" than I already am, I'd be inclined to make it a part of my day-to-day wardrobe.
I think there's a part of my brain that makes me seek out clothing/accessories that aim at bulking me up, unfortunately adding to my already husky frame.
I can appreciate the rail-thin broads who pull these looks off flawlessly.
Just be aware that as you leave me in your dust, my fingers are crossed that someday I will wake up with a defined waist, rather than my delicate linebackers frame.
There are multiple items of clothing that I refuse to add into my rotation (unisex t-shirts, "chunky-knit" sweaters, shoulder pads, cropped jackets, wide leg linen pants) and it's to shield the general population from me ambling around the city, hoping that someone comments (positively) on my outfit.
WHILE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC - the chicks who compliment ANYONE (you know the ones!) only to get one in return really bust my balls, man.
"OH - YOU LIKE MY OVER SIZED TANK TOP, AND CROPPED SWEAT SHORTS!?! WELL I SEE THROUGH YOUR ATTEMPT AT GETTING A FREE COMPLIMENT!!!

NOT! GETTING! ONE!

Smell ya later, the weekend's here. (My gripe may continue on Monday - we'll see how the next few days pan out)

Yours,

PIZZA LUVR

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I LIKE YOUR UH.... HAIR!
...CUT?