17.6.10

Furlong, Edward

Everything (minus the clog - which is the trend of the summer I just can't wrap my head around...YOU'RE A HORRIBLE SPREAD FROM YM CIRCA 1995, GUYS!!! STOP MAKING YOURSELF LOOK SO DOWDY!!) in the picture you're about to see is an absolute dreamboat of a foot vessel.

I think I can honestly count the number of Bottega Veneta shoes that I would thumb my nose at, on my right hand.

HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO THESE ENTERING YOUR LIFE??!!

Would you not bound out of bed each morning, and make it your mission to create an outfit so complimentary, that you'd probably try and justify becoming one of those lookbook teens that take self-portraits every chance they get!??!?!

(and if wearing these creations meant the occasional topple-over on the streetcar, as it lurches forward in the morning - I'D TAKE IT!)






And maybe you could bare with me as I share with you my favourite photo (until I check Daily Puppy of course, and my mind will rapidly sway towards the cute Chow Mix who's staring back at me)...it reminds me of my grandmother and her affinity for fancy soaps that don't get used, but rather DISPLAYED.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

TAPPA TAPPA TAPPA!!!