25.9.10

SNAPS OF MY MUG COMING SOON!!!!! (AA battery sponsorship still pending)

Getting a camera from a set of pals (who are probably sick of reading this rag, thinking "I wonder what Alexis is like when she's not sitting in front of a computer, sifting through google images looking at expensive clothes, ratty ol' antiques, etc.?") has unleashed my creative ability to intensify this ship TENFOLD!

IT'S LIKE REALIZING THAT YOUR FAVOURITE CORNER STORE IS OPEN ON NEW YEARS DAY!

Suddenly I need to make up for lost time, and document everything around me that I find hilarious/disgusting!!!
I'm probably going to go nuts with taking photos of my surroundings (I've never been known as "that girl that takes photos wherever she goes"), but maybe my interest will intensify, and I will rival popular daily blogs, and reel in thousands of new readers!?!?!?
Please stop me if I get to a point where I'm taking photos of my weight watchers frozen dinners (on sale at No Frills!!!), and passing that off as "imperative blog content."

My goals are to stimulate your brains with shit that surrounds me from day to day, and to kick myself to start living in a more interesting fashion.
Y'all certainly don't want pictures of me sitting on the couch, watching my Friends boxset, knocking back an entire bag of Smartfood, DO YOU!!?!??!