16.2.10

Nutra Loaf



For some reason, every channel that I've stopped on lately has had something to do with prison.
This weekend, I watched as a Canadian writer felt the need to "live the life of a Russian prisoner" for a night.
A few months back there was a documentary about the most notorious prisons in America (the things I've learned that you can whittle into a weapon, dudes!!)
And now - Bronson!
In my mind, I picture Tom Hardy (during his "down time") as the most soft-spoken, eloquent man.
THE MAN CAN ACT if that's the case!
I'm probably the furthest thing from a "movie critic," as my top five movies include such gems as White Chicks, and Wayne's World. But my attention was held throughout the entire movie, and I even went back to watch the special features (I NEVER DO THAT! YOU THINK I HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN FOR THAT?!)
If you're unfamiliar with my rating system, don't fret - you'll pick it up quickly!
I GIVE THIS MOVIE 4 MAD CHILDS OUT OF A POSSIBLE 5!!
Who's Mad Child!?!?!?!?!?
THIS GUY:

No comments: